Terms and Conditions (SRD conferences and Journal Publications)
- The registration fee once paid can only be refunded if the conference is cancelled.
- The organizing committee may change the conference venue and/or dates if there are any unavoidable circumstances to organize the conference as per schedule.
- A face-to-face conference can be converted into virtual (online) conference if the social/environmental conditions do not permit to organize the conference physically. In such case the conference fee may be reduced and the settlement of difference will be done as agreed by both parties.
- If the participant shows his/her unavailability to participate in the conference then received fee will not be refunded but it may be considered as advance for next conference.
- The conference registration fee will not include lodging, boarding and transportation.
- The registration fee mentioned in USD can also be paid in local currency equivalent to it. The conversion rate of date of payment shall be applicable.
- The SRD members shall be entitled for discounted registration fee as notified conference to conference.
- Minimum one author from a paper needs to register for the conference to get included the paper presentation in the technical program of the conference. The co-authors registration shall also be required if the wish to attend they conference. Only registered author(s) can present a paper.
- SRD collaborates with reputed journal(s) for post conference publication of registered and presented papers. If any issue regarding removal of journal from specific indexing comes in knowledge, SRD may collaborate with some other equivalent journal(s) for the purpose.
- If the authors are unable to format the paper as per prescribed template then the authors will have to pay for formatting on payment basis as decided by organizing committee.
- The SRD editors have right to modify the final manuscript submitted for Journal publication as per satisfying journal guidelines.
- The paper may not sent for Journal publication after conference if any case of plagiarism (more than 15%) is still available.
- The authors unable to submit camera ready paper(s) within the Journal publication deadline, their paper(s) will not be considered anymore and such author(s) will not be entitled for any refund.
- The submitted paper(s) can be withdrawn by sending written request, however, SRD may ask for manuscript review and handling charges (10% of applicable registration fee) after one month of submission.
The above terms and conditions can be changed any time without any prior notice.